40. Kristen Stewart in Marcus Foster's "I Was Broken"
K.Stew's really is a beauty made for music videos. We can't get over the simple black and white cutaways to her and the sad, yet gorgeous, look on her face just kinda breaks our hearts. You know, kinda like Foster's song.
39. Jake Gyllenhaal in The Shoes' "Time to Dance"
No matter what role Gyllenhaal takes on, one thing remains the same: He's just a little bit off-kilter. He's got a little bit of the crazy eyes, you know? That works to his benefit in this clip, where he's having a mesmerizing yet creep murder fantasy. If it doesn't get your spine tingling, we're not sure what will.
The "Harry Potter" villainess pins up her hair and aches with romantic longing amongst the halls of the Dewey Decimal System. Helena lip-synchs »
- Jason Newman
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Best of May Icymi (From FilmExperience. 28 May 2016, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Equals’ Director Drake Doremus On Film’s Love Story, Locations & Audience Response (From Deadline. 28 May 2016, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Film Festival Awards 2016 (From Sydney's Buzz. 27 May 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie is a worthy professor | Letters (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 May 2016, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Watch Brad Pitt Save a Young Girl from Getting Crushed (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2016, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie a professor? It’s a slippery slope | Letters (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 May 2016, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch collectible figure from Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 28 May 2016, 2:40 AM, PDT)
- Hail, Caesar! (From Trailers from Hell. 27 May 2016, 10:32 PM, PDT)
- Woody Allen Talks The Making Of ‘Match Point’ & Working With Scarlett Johansson In 31-Minute Podcast (From The Playlist. 27 May 2016, 2:36 PM, PDT)