Fringe‘s latest Observer-centric teaser comes with a haunting message for anyone planning to rise against the fedora’d future-dwellers: “Heed. Obey. Serve.” — else be subject to a full cerebral scan, or (gulp) worse.
Press Play below for a first look at the PSA of sorts from the Fox drama’s fifth and final season (bowing Sept. 28 at 9/8c), and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements!
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
- Megan Masters
Similar News ItemsDane Cook
- Planes DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2013, 12:39 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Dane Cook and Teri Hatcher Talk Disney's Planes (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2013, 2:26 AM, PST)
- Vin Diesel Gets Emotional While Remembering Paul Walker (From Popsugar. 3 December 2013, 6:47 AM, PST)
"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid: New Couple Alert? (From PEOPLE.com. 10 December 2013, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Courteney Cox New Boyfriend? Dating Snow Patrol Star Johnny McDaid (From National Ledger. 10 December 2013, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Courteney Cox Takes Snow Patrol Rocker Johnny McDaid to Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Picture (From Us Weekly. 10 December 2013, 2:32 AM, PST)
- Castle Casts Frances Fisher as a Woman from Beckett's Fashion Model Past (From TVLine.com. 10 December 2013, 8:26 AM, PST)
- ‘Bad Words’ Red Band: Finally a Trailer That Doesn’t Make You Want to Punch Jason Bateman (From FilmSchoolRejects. 9 December 2013, 7:00 PM, PST)
- 'Community' Season 5: Trailer and Nathan Fillion re-'affillionated' with the show (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 December 2013, 4:29 PM, PST)