Freeview, the organisation aimed at promoting free-to-air TV, has launched a new music-based Tvc.
The campaign is set to the tune of 1920s song, ‘The Best Things In Life Are Free’ as performed by the Melbourne Ska Orchestra and singer Pat Powell includes a number of TV personalities in the studio, as well as tv clips interspersed.
The Tvc carries the tagline: ‘Freeview. The Best TV. Absolutely Free’.
Liz Ross, Freeview’s general manager said: “It’s really fitting that the creative treatment is so upbeat and it celebrates the fact that the best TV in Australia is free to watch on Freeview, something Australian viewers can be very happy about.”
“More Australians than ever are watching Freeview, and with so much great TV to choose from, viewers are the winners.”
The campaign was created by Ron Mather and Christine Barnes for consultancy, It’s The Thought That Counts.
Mather said: “In developing the campaign, »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsThe Best Things in Life Are Free (1956)
- 'Partridge Family' Mom Revealing All (From Huffington Post. 22 July 2013, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Ernest Borgnine obituary (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 July 2012, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Ernest Borgnine obituary (From The Guardian - Film News. 9 July 2012, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Clems wins agency of the year at Madc Awards (From Encore Magazine. 4 October 2012, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Nutella celebrates morning rituals with first campaign by Bmf (From Encore Magazine. 12 August 2012, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- Stolen luggage, a trailer crash and hail storm in new Ahh-llianz ad (From Encore Magazine. 4 July 2012, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- The Summit | Advance Screening - Austin, TX (From SmellsLikeScreenSpirit. 3 October 2013, 9:40 PM, PDT)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 50 Pairs of Passes to Sundance Winner ‘The Summit’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 29 September 2013, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- The Summit (2012) Movie Trailer 2: K2 Disaster Climbing Documentary (From Film-Book. 7 September 2013, 2:30 PM, PDT)