DearCinema profiles the screenwriters who are participating in the Nfdc Screenwriters’ Lab from September 1-3 at the ongoing Venice Film Festival.
Screenwriters’ Lab, a 2-part workshop conducted by the National Film Development Corporation (Nfdc) is designed to prepare screenwriters with original Indian stories for working with the international filmmaking community. The participants will be mentored by Marten Rabarts, Olivia Stewart, Urmi Juvekar and Bianca Taal.
Kanu Behl answers five questions about his project “Titli”:
Tell us more about your project.
‘Titli’ tells the story of a boy itching to run away from home to escape an oppressive brother, forcing him into a life of crime. And how he himself starts turning into the person he hates most as he obsesses over fulfilling his dreams.
At what stage of development is it?
The film is in the final stage of script development.
Is a director/producer attached with the project? »
- Nandita Dutta
Similar News ItemsDibakar Banerjee
- Anshuman Jha and Divya Menon signed up for Mona Darling (From BollywoodHungama. 26 September 2016, 12:28 AM, PDT)
- Bollywood tries to strangle independent voices says Dibakar Banerjee (From BollywoodHungama. 5 August 2016, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- Dibakar Banerjees act of returning National Award irks producer Savita Hiremath (From BollywoodHungama. 4 November 2015, 5:16 AM, PST)
- Varun Dhawan & others launch Sophie Choudry’s new single ‘Sajan Main Nachungi’ (From Bollyspice. 2 September 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Ram Mirchandani Joins Sony India to Build Film Slate (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 23 August 2016, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Mike Gold, Mickey Mouse, and Ren & Stimpy’s DNA (From Comicmix. 3 August 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Six selected for Indian film-makers residency (From ScreenDaily. 11 September 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Titli Movie Review (From Bollyspice. 28 October 2015, 10:04 PM, PDT)
- India’s Film Bazaar Reveals Co-Production Market Projects (From Variety - Film News. 12 October 2015, 1:45 AM, PDT)