Udo Kier has worked with the likes of Lars Von Trier, Gus Van Sant, and Rob Zombie. He’s portrayed Dracula (and assorted other vamps), Hitler, and Jekyll and is still going strong after over three decades of acting, his latest role being in Nazis-on-the-moon horror-comedy Iron Sky.
Some would say it’s his piercing blue eyes and thick accent that cement Kier’s presence as deliciously memorable regardless of the size of the part. I would also say it's his unique presence, the way he moves with such elegance and a dash of old world, unearthly sexuality and a twinkle of humor.
This time around we find Kier on the dark side of the moon playing Nazi leader Wolfgang Kortzfleisch. The movie takes place in 2018, in a world with a political landscape much like our own, filled with propaganda, global infighting, and a race for new fuel. Little does »
- Heather Buckley
Similar News ItemsNicole Kidman
- International Exec You Should Know: Stephane Celerier (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- How a Devastating Fire Inspired Keith Urban to Want to Give Back (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Berlin: Variety Critics Pick Their Festival Wish Lists (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Beautiful Girls 20 Years Later: Where Is the Cast Now? (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Trumbo review – when Hollywood saw red (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 February 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 2015 Was an Outstanding Year for Co-Productions and Foreign Films Shooting in Poland (From Sydney's Buzz. 4 February 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Berlin: Luna, Bichir Topline Canana’s ‘Black Minutes’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – Exposed (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 10 February 2016, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Berlin: Strong Fare, New Players May Fuel Market (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)