As we know, everything must be a trilogy and for once, that actually sounds like a good idea.
“If it works out, we’ll film it, and if it doesn’t, we won’t. It’s not really worth talking about. I’m just here developing,” says Hawke.
Julie Delpy has already mentioned that they hope to get filming underway sometime in the next year or so, but that’s contingent on whether they can produce a script that everyone is happy with.
It’s been almost nine years since Before Sunset »
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsEthan Hawke
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Newness’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 January 2017, 3:12 AM, PST)
- Buyer or Seller, Selling a Movie At Sundance 2017 Is More Complicated Than Ever (From Indiewire. 21 January 2017, 10:50 AM, PST)
- Berlinale Adds New Films Starring Catherine Deneuve, Geoffrey Rush (From Variety - Film News. 20 January 2017, 6:57 AM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Beatriz at Dinner’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 January 2017, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Quiz: Test your Matthew McConaughey knowledge to celebrate the release of Gold (From Cineplex. 23 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Sundance Review: ‘A Ghost Story’ is an Audacious Meditation on Time and Grief (From The Film Stage. 22 January 2017, 7:15 PM, PST)
- DVD Review – Wiener-Dog (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 23 January 2017, 2:25 AM, PST)
- The Campaign Begins: Inside the First Weekend Push to Woo Academy Voters with Food, Swag, and Celebs (From Thompson on Hollywood. 5 December 2016, 12:22 PM, PST)
- The Campaign Begins: Inside the First Weekend Push to Woo Academy Voters with Food, Swag, and Celebs (From Indiewire. 5 December 2016, 12:22 PM, PST)