The latin-inspired Zumba workout is all the rage among celebrities.
In this week's edition of Lionsgate BeFit's program, Star Fit, Dancing with the Stars alum Kym Johnson and celebrity trainer Melissa Zugelli demonstrate how Hollywood's newest dance craze helps you burn up to 1,000 calories without even feeling like you're exercising.
Video: StarFit from Lionsgate BeFit launches Hunger Games-inspired workout
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Val Chmerkovskiy Says His 'DWTS' Partner Victoria Arlen Has Given Him a 'Purpose' Outside the Ballroom (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Sarah Hyland and Julianne Hough Live it Up at the Emmys, Ed Sheeran Visits Hooters & More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 9/21/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2017, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Barbara Corcoran on Her Handsy DWTS Debut: ‘If I Wanted to Grab Any Other Spot, I Would Certainly Have Better Aim' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran Gets (Very) Handsy with DWTS Pro Partner Keo Motsepe While Receiving Scores (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 9:05 PM, PDT)
- 'Fine Specimen of a Man': Watch Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran Oogle Her DWTS Partner Keo Motsepe (From PEOPLE.com. 11 September 2017, 1:35 PM, PDT)
Melissa Joan Hart
- 4 Questions We All Have About the New Sabrina The Teenage Witch Series (From BuzzSugar. 21 September 2017, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch “Riverdale” Companion Series in Development at The CW (From Women and Hollywood. 21 September 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Melissa Joan Hart Faces Online Backlash Over ‘Insensitive’ Hurricane Maria Post (From ET Canada. 21 September 2017, 6:06 AM, PDT)