It’s scientific fact that movie stars and pop singers are the most important people in the world. So what happens when they come together for a film/music video crossover? Surely we’re talking about a monumental event of crossing the streams-style proportions. The showbiz equivalent of total proton reversal, with enough star power to blow Joe Public’s tiny minds. In reality however, it’s usually a load of old guff and a painful embarrassment for everyone involved. Especially back in 1980s. To celebrate the worst and best movie-music videos, Thn has compiled some of its favourites into this list of wry observations.
Rock on, baby.
The Goonies ‘R’ Good Enough (1985)
In the mid-1980s, Cyndi Lauper joined the ‘Rock ‘n’ Wrestling Connection’, helping promote the increasingly popular WWF by lending some glitz and glamour to its wrestling shows. In a nutshell, Cyndi Lauper couldn’t »
- Tom Fordy
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Release Date Revealed (From Uinterview. 23 April 2017, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- The 2018 Release Date for Deadpool 2 Has Been Set (From TVovermind.com. 22 April 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Deadpool 2' Sets 2018 Release Date (From Rolling Stone. 22 April 2017, 1:37 PM, PDT)
The Fat Boys
- Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon debut 'History of Rap 4' - Watch online now (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 March 2013, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Icons Firsts: A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) (From Icons of Fright. 24 November 2012, 10:59 AM, PST)
- Are You Ready To “Do The Freddy” With The Elm Street Group?! (From Icons of Fright. 11 May 2012, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Margot Robbie to play Queen Elizabeth in Mary Queen of Scots (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’ and Steven Spielberg’s Next Film Get Release Dates (From The Film Stage. 22 April 2017, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Margot Robbie in talks to play Queen Elizabeth in Mary Queen of Scots (From JoBlo. 21 April 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)