Courtesy of Jeff Lipsky
Alyssa Milano is already instilling a strong sense of charity in her baby boy Milo Thomas.
After recently helping Gonzalito, a 4-year-old boy suffering from leukemia, obtain treatment through St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the actress became a mom on a mission in order to spread the love even further.
In honor of her son’s Aug. 31 birthday — he turns one! — Milano has set a fundraising goal of $50,000 by Sept. 9, with proceeds being donated to the medical center.
“St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital provides immense relief to parents and children from everywhere, who go »
Similar News ItemsAlyssa Milano
- Danny Pintauro Talks Tony Danza's ''Disappointment,'' Alyssa Milano's ''Lovely Message'' Following HIV Diagnosis—Watch Now (From E! Online. 29 September 2015, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Tears Up Over ‘Who’s the Boss’ Co-Star Danny Pintauro’s HIV Revelation: ‘He’s a Beacon of Light’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 September 2015, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano in Tears as She Talks About Danny Pintauro's "Brave" HIV Revelation (From Us Weekly. 29 September 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- With Mad Women, Jeff Lipsky Dares Us to Rethink Desire (From Vulture. 10 July 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Mad Women | Review (From ioncinema. 8 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Zedd, Lipsky, Poitras (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 9 June 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)