Courtesy of Jeff Lipsky
Alyssa Milano is already instilling a strong sense of charity in her baby boy Milo Thomas.
After recently helping Gonzalito, a 4-year-old boy suffering from leukemia, obtain treatment through St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the actress became a mom on a mission in order to spread the love even further.
In honor of her son’s Aug. 31 birthday — he turns one! — Milano has set a fundraising goal of $50,000 by Sept. 9, with proceeds being donated to the medical center.
“St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital provides immense relief to parents and children from everywhere, who go »
Similar News ItemsAlyssa Milano
- Was Outlander Oversight Exposed? Did Ninja Warrior Best Arrow? Is 12 Monkeys Tops in Time Travel? And More TV Qs! (From TVLine.com. 3 June 2016, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Mistresses: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 May 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- 'It Saddens Me to No End' - Hollywood Reacts to Controversial Killing of Endangered Gorilla at Cincinnati Zoo (From PEOPLE.com. 31 May 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Cannes: Israeli Drama ‘Beyond the Mountains and Hills’ Acquired by Adopt Films (From The Wrap. 18 May 2016, 2:59 AM, PDT)
- Adopt Films Acquires Eran Kolirin’s ‘Beyond The Mountains And Hills’ – Cannes (From Deadline. 18 May 2016, 12:57 AM, PDT)
- Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life: Cancelled? Fox Preempts Comedy Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 April 2016, 11:52 AM, PDT)