Courtesy of Jeff Lipsky
Alyssa Milano is already instilling a strong sense of charity in her baby boy Milo Thomas.
After recently helping Gonzalito, a 4-year-old boy suffering from leukemia, obtain treatment through St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the actress became a mom on a mission in order to spread the love even further.
In honor of her son’s Aug. 31 birthday — he turns one! — Milano has set a fundraising goal of $50,000 by Sept. 9, with proceeds being donated to the medical center.
“St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital provides immense relief to parents and children from everywhere, who go »
Similar News ItemsAlyssa Milano
- Alyssa Milano Invites Everyone For A Virtual Group Hug… Except Ted Cruz: ‘You’re Not Invited (From ET Canada. 22 June 2017, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Shows Ted Cruz Who’s the Boss by Denying Him a Hug (From The Wrap. 22 June 2017, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Excludes Ted Cruz From “Group Hug” (From GossipCop. 22 June 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: Is There a Correlation Between Ceremony Runtime and TV Ratings? (From Scott Feinberg. 25 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- The Arrangement: E! Drama Series to Launch in March (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 January 2017, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Jillian Michaels on Getting Older: ‘People Believe Aging Is Slow Descent into Decrepitude — That’s Not True’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 December 2016, 5:25 AM, PST)