During the broadcast, Roberts thanked co-anchors George Stephanopoulos, Josh Elliott, Sam Champion and Lara Spencer for their continuing support and promised to return to Gma as soon as possible. "You are going to keep the spirit going," she told them, adding that she'll be "watching you in my jammies."
Stephanopoulos praised Roberts for being so open about sharing details about her illness -- the rare blood and bone marrow disorder Myelodysplastic syndrome (Mds) -- in a bid to educate others. "We are there for you Robin, and we will be every day," he said.
Roberts announced in June that she had been diagnosed with Mds after successfully fighting breast cancer. She is scheduled »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner Red Carpet Arrivals—Naya Rivera, Katie Couric & More! (From E! Online. 25 April 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Do Over (2002) (From SoundOnSight. 25 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The End Of The Tour Review [IFFBoston 2015] (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2015, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Dr. Oz Attacks Critics in Sweeps-Timed Episode (From Variety - TV News. 23 April 2015, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Daily | cléo, OtherZine, Books (From Keyframe. 23 April 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Daily | cléo, OtherZine, Books (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 23 April 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)
"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Catch Up With The Avengers Cast In The Age Of Ultron Talk Show Round-Up (From ComicBookMovie. 25 April 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner Overcomes Hype in Diane Sawyer Interview (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2015, 11:34 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron Cleans Up At The International Box Office As New Clip Lands (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)