Charlie Sheen, Selma Blair and Shawnee Smith have found themselves booked for 90 more episodes of Anger Management after FX today officially placed the huge order based off of the success of the first 10 episodes. Martin Sheen will wiggle his way into a portion of the new episodes as well.
Production on Anger Management will resume on September 24 in order to meet the second season's January 2013 start date per THR. The writing team has been hard at work since July to get scripts ready in case Lionsgate pulled the trigger on the then rumored big pickup.
The real feat for Anger Management's producing and creative team is to script and shoot all 90 new episodes within the next two years. That's the timeframe Lionsgate has placed on the comedy production, a pace roughly twice as brisk as a typical sitcom full season order.
Martin Sheen is set to return and play »
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Charlie Sheen Says Original Cast All Coming Back For 'Major League III' (Video) (From TMZ. 23 May 2017, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Humbled by Increase in HIV Test Sales and 'Sheen Effect' (Video) (From TMZ. 22 May 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Linkbug (From FilmExperience. 17 May 2017, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Recreation Media scores sales on family animations in Cannes (From ScreenDaily. 22 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert D. Marta, Camera Operator on ‘Hart to Hart,’ ‘The Jerk,’ Dies at 73 (From Variety - Film News. 9 May 2017, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- New 'Firestarter' Movie on Its Way (From Movies.com. 1 May 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
"Anger Management" (2012)
- Laura Bell Bundy Joins ‘Good Behavior’; ‘Zoo’ Casts Delon de Metz (From Deadline TV. 23 May 2017, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Chris Brown on black-ish: A Great Comedy Makes a Serious Error (From TVLine.com. 29 March 2017, 8:13 PM, PDT)
- Selma Blair Breaks Down In Tears After Driving Away From Gas Station With Nozzle Still In The Gas Tank (From ET Canada. 4 February 2017, 2:08 PM, PST)