Syfy Announces 2012 Fall Schedule
Syfy has announced a slate of fall programming that is set to include two new shows, the return of four shows, and several new movies, as well as a live finale for a viewer favorite.
Hot Set will be the first new fall show to premiere on Syfy this year, debuting on Tuesday, September 18th at 10:00 following Face Off. It will bring together amateur set designers and challenge them to build extravagant, movie-ready sets before revealing them to an esteemed panel of judges. The other newcomer to the network will be Viral Video Showdown, set to premiere Tuesday, October 30th at 10:00. Each week, two teams of viral video creators will go head-to-head in creating a video based on a theme and try to impress the panel of judges with their creativity and originality.
- Shilo Adams
Similar News ItemsLeVar Burton
- TNT Cancels Drama Series "Perception" (From Dark Horizons. 14 November 2014, 5:10 AM, PST)
- Perception (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 November 2014, 9:42 PM, PST)
- Perception: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 November 2014, 9:34 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray Cover Art Released as Patients Check Into Fear Clinic (From ShockYa. 26 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Fear Clinic Artwork Revealed; Hits DVD/Bluray In February! (From Icons of Fright. 23 December 2014, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray Release Details for The Phantom of the Opera, Starring Robert Englund (From DailyDead. 17 December 2014, 8:42 AM, PST)
- 2014′s Most Masterful Moments of Celebrity PR (From VH1.com. 25 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Orphan Black: Season Three Coming in April on BBC America (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 December 2014, 7:29 PM, PST)
- It’s Time To Go Hunting In The Launch Trailer For Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Dlc Lord Of The Hunt (From We Got This Covered. 16 December 2014, 6:57 AM, PST)