A month after their adult counterparts scored big pay raises, four of the young actors on "Modern Family" are getting salary bumps as well.
After several weeks of negotiations, Sarah Hyland, Ariel Winter, Rico Rodriguez and Nolan Gould have all hammered out new deals that will pay them in the neighborhood of $70,000 per episode, according to Deadline. That's about three times what they had been making.
Hyland, who's 21 and the most experienced of the quartet, had previously been making a little more than Gould, Rodriguez and Winter, but the four will all earn the the same.
And what about Lily? Deadline says reps for 5-year-old Aubrey Anderson-Emmons tried to renegotiate her deal as well, but it didn't happen since she hasn't been with the show as long.
"Modern Family" is one of the highest-rated shows on TV -- it was the top scripted series among adults 18-49 last season -- »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Emmys 2017: Handicapping the Top Series and Performer Races (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Ugly Betty Cast Reunites at Benefit Concert: “Familia Forever” (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Here's What Sofía Vergara Has to Say About Those Joe Manganiello Divorce Rumors (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Modern Family: Is the ABC TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season Nine? (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 July 2017, 7:48 PM, PDT)
- Battle of the Network Stars Review: Reviving Nostalgia Is No Field Day (From TVLine.com. 29 June 2017, 7:54 PM, PDT)
- Battle of the Network Stars Full Cast Announced: The 10 Celebs We’re Most Psyched to See Throw Down (From TVLine.com. 12 June 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Shadowhunters Recap: Mirror, Mirror (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Hyland's Halloween Costume Inspired Her Shadowhunters Role of the Seelie Queen (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 24 July 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Modern Family’ Kids Set Two-Season Deal With Big Pay Bump (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)