"It's horrible," she told Access Hollywood's Michelle Beadle on Tuesday in New York City as she made a promotional appearance for DietPepsi.com's new contest (she's a spokesperson for the brand) to win a makeover with the actress' stylist, and more.
"But it's amazing to have that belly," she continued. "It's really hot, it's really uncomfortable. Yeah, I really feel pregnant, but it helps to get in character, because literally you can't bend."
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Review Roundup: Critics Surprised By Top-Notch Cartoon Reboot (From Uinterview. 7 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Ariel Winter's Favorite Thing about Making Mr. Peabody & Sherman (From kidspickflicks. 7 March 2014, 5:32 PM, PST)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Jared Leto Wonders if Jennifer Lawrence is Faking It with Oscars Trip and Fall Act (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Jennie Garth on Peter Facinelli Divorce: "It's the Putting Yourself Back Together That’s Really Important" (From Us Weekly. 8 March 2014, 6:55 AM, PST)
- American Idol 2014 Judge Jennifer Lopez Helps Boyfriend Casper Smart with Career (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 6:19 AM, PST)
- Reviewing Jon Favreau's 'Chef' as a Four-Course Tasting Menu (From Movies.com. 8 March 2014, 12:16 PM, PST)
- SXSW: Fest opens with world premiere of Jon Favreau's 'Chef' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 8 March 2014, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Chef: Jon Favreau cooks up an amiable comedy for SXSW 2014 opener - review (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 7:46 AM, PST)