Fans of "How I Met Your Mother" finally saw the reveal of Barney's (Neil Patrick Harris) bride-to-be at the conclusion of Season 7 in the form of, none other than, Cobie Smulders' character, Robin Scherbatsky.
But with the curtain falling on Season 7 before the "I do's," where will the upcoming Season 8 begin?
However, don't expect to hear wedding bells in the season premiere - or, potentially, anytime soon on the show.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Ugly Betty's Becki Newton Joins Divorce Season 2 as [Spoiler]'s New Love (From TVLine.com. 14 April 2017, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Peak TV Treasure: One Day at a Time (From TVLine.com. 12 April 2017, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Empire Season 3 Episode 12 Review: Strange Bedfellows (From TVfanatic. 5 April 2017, 8:45 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- See All the Stars’ Easter Snapshots — Including Who Indulged After Giving Up Chocolate for Lent (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2017, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris Uses Easter to Pull Off Another Prank With His Kids (From Popsugar. 17 April 2017, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- See How Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon, Neil Patrick Harris and Other Celebs Celebrated Easter Sunday (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 April 2017, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More (From Deadline. 25 April 2017, 8:07 PM, PDT)
- Pot TV: Celebrate 4/20 By Watching the Most Memorable Stoner Shows (From Indiewire. 20 April 2017, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Pot TV: Celebrate 4/20 By Watching the Most Memorable Stoner Shows (From Indiewire Television. 20 April 2017, 9:41 AM, PDT)