The list of burning questions is a mile long heading into Grey's Anatomy Season 9.
The latest we address today? How do Meredith and Derek react to Lexie's death?
Mere will deal in a way "that’s a little surprising," according to creator Shonda Rhimes, cryptically as ever. And as for Derek, will he be able to operate again after losing his sister-in-law?
Or will he suffer a crisis of conscience, and/or potential limitations via injury?
Rhimes says he'll face the existential question of “what kind of doctor are you when you can’t do the thing you’re greatest at any more? We’re going to see him head back, but there is that question for him."
How do you think he'll handle it? And who is on the gurney?
Sound off on these issues facing our beloved, embattled surgeons and all things Grey's Anatomy as we count down the days until Thursday, »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 5/24/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 May 2017, 7:25 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Season 14 Is Shaping Up to Be Pretty Dramatic (From BuzzSugar. 24 May 2017, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- ‘Queen Sugar’: Sharon Lawrence, Alimi Ballard, Margot Bingham Set To Recur In Season 2 (From Deadline TV. 24 May 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars Finale Recap: Did the Right Couple Win Season 24? (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2017, 7:58 PM, PDT)
- Julie Ann Robinson Signs Overall Deal With Universal TV (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- L.A. Screenings: What Seven Major Studios Have on Tap (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)