DVD Release Date: Oct. 9, 2012
Price: DVD $14.98
Studio: Eagle Rock
See them, feel them, touch them, heal them: The Who rock in Live in Texas '75.
A few weeks before The Who launch their North American tour on Nov. 1, 2012, an archival show by the original band—Pete Townsend, Roger Daltrey, Keith Moon and John Entwistle—will be unleashed in the music concert release The Who Live In Texas ’75.
Filmed at The Summit arena in Houston on Nov. 20, 1975, the concert was an early show in the massive Us tour to promote The Who By Numbers, the band’s seventh album.
The 25-song, 117-minute show – previously only available as a muddled bootleg – has been restored to its rightful visual and sonic superiority by longtime Who collaborator, British record producer Jon Astley.
The October release date for The Who Live In Texas ’75 coincides with what would have been bassist Entwistle’s 68th birthday. »
Similar News ItemsMy Generation (2000)
- The Who 50th Anniversary Tour Dates, Locations - The Long Goodbye (From National Ledger. 2 July 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- 'The Sing-Off' React: Talkin' 'bout my generation (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 December 2013, 11:00 PM, PST)
- 'The Sing-Off' Recap: Element Sent Home (From Uinterview. 16 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- DWTS: See Which Stars 'Killed It' on Monday's Show (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2014, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- The Definitive ‘What the F**k?’ Movies: 20-11 (From SoundOnSight. 13 September 2014, 7:07 PM, PDT)
- Con Air director plans to team with The Who on TV series (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 3:28 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Sutton to receive Pride of Britain Award (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 September 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2014 Recap: Was This a Rerun? (From Moviefone. 25 August 2014, 9:34 PM, PDT)
- Con Air director courting The Who for Quadrophenia-styled TV series (From The Guardian - TV News. 31 July 2014, 12:55 AM, PDT)