DVD Release Date: Oct. 9, 2012
Price: DVD $14.98
Studio: Eagle Rock
See them, feel them, touch them, heal them: The Who rock in Live in Texas '75.
A few weeks before The Who launch their North American tour on Nov. 1, 2012, an archival show by the original band—Pete Townsend, Roger Daltrey, Keith Moon and John Entwistle—will be unleashed in the music concert release The Who Live In Texas ’75.
Filmed at The Summit arena in Houston on Nov. 20, 1975, the concert was an early show in the massive Us tour to promote The Who By Numbers, the band’s seventh album.
The 25-song, 117-minute show – previously only available as a muddled bootleg – has been restored to its rightful visual and sonic superiority by longtime Who collaborator, British record producer Jon Astley.
The October release date for The Who Live In Texas ’75 coincides with what would have been bassist Entwistle’s 68th birthday. »
Similar News ItemsTommy (1975)
- Bluray Review: Crimes Of Passion (From Icons of Fright. 25 July 2016, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Jeff Bridges Announces Kingsman 2 Role with New Poster (From MovieWeb. 28 May 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Will This Dude Fit in with the Kingsman: The Golden Circle Cast? (From Hitfix. 28 May 2016, 12:33 PM, PDT)
My Generation (2000)
- 'Miss Sharon Jones!' Doc Secures Theatrical, On-Demand Release Date (From Rolling Stone. 25 May 2016, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Watch the Who Bring Rousing 'Who Are You' to 'Tonight Show' (From Rolling Stone. 5 March 2016, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Flashback: Watch the Who Blow Up 'Smothers Brothers' in Primetime (From Rolling Stone. 4 March 2016, 9:25 AM, PST)
- TV News Roundup: Bill Maher Hosting Specials on Democratic, Republican Conventions; Nick Zano Cast in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ (From Variety - TV News. 15 June 2016, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Confirmed: Elton John is in 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' (From LatinoReview. 17 May 2016, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- AC/DC Slammed by Roger Daltrey: Axl Rose Shows Will Be ‘Karaoke’ (From The Wrap. 22 April 2016, 7:59 PM, PDT)