We knew that 3-D re-releases of the second two "Star Wars" prequels were on their way. We just didn't know they would hit theaters so close together.
After the first installment of the post-converted 3-D trilogy, "Star Wars: Episode 1 – The Phantom Menace" managed to earn $102 million worldwide during its run in February of this year, Fox bumped up its already-planned follow-ups.
Will you be checking out the second two "Star Wars" prequels when they open in 3-D? Let us know in the comments below and on Twitter!
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Dad of 4-Year-Old Who Burst Into Tears as Stepmom Read Him Wedding Vows Speaks Out: 'I Was Trying Not to Lose It' (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Fox Teams With Russo Brothers in Finance-Distribution Movie Deal (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2017, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Two Teachers Marry After Meeting as Contestants on Jeopardy! — and Alex Trebek Had the Best RSVP (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Says Anyone Can Have a Great Body: ‘No Amount of Money Makes Someone Else Do the Work For You’ (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 10:28 PM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron Weighs In on the Campaign for Her to Play a Female James Bond (From E! Online. 25 July 2017, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2017: What Popped and What Flopped (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Ron Howard (I)
- Imagine Sets $100 Million TV Financing Venture With China’s Tvb (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2017, 3:44 AM, PDT)
- Hear Ron Howard Narrate ‘Star Wars’ With His ‘Arrested Development’ Voice (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 July 2017, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Cranston Bosses Around Family Guy, Mississippi Teaser and More (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2017, 11:28 AM, PDT)