Los Angeles, Aug 27: Canadian actor Ryan Gosling, known for dating beautiful women in Hollywood, says it is his patient listing ability that makes him appealing to women.
"If I have any particular appeal to women, maybe it's because I listen more than other guys do and appreciate how they think and feel about things," thesun.co.uk quoted Gosling as saying.
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsRyan Gosling
- Terrence Malick Signs With Lbi Entertainment’s Ilene Feldman (From Deadline. 6 May 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Eva Mendes Won't Be Celebrating Her First Mother's Day: Find Out Why! (From Us Weekly. 5 May 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- Eva Mendes' Mother's Day Plans (From Access Hollywood. 5 May 2015, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Pssst, Hulu! Here's Why Saving The Mindy Project Would Be the Smartest Thing Ever (From E! Online. 6 May 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Joins Cast of Woody Allen’s Next Film (From The Wrap. 6 May 2015, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘Age Of Adaline’s Blake Lively Joining Woody Allen’s Next Film (From Deadline. 6 May 2015, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- Have We Finally Reached (and Found) Our New Stars for a New Erac (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 May 2015, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper gets exiled to Hawaii in Cameron Crowe's Aloha trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 May 2015, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- New UK poster for Aloha starring Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone and Rachel McAdams (From Flickeringmyth. 2 May 2015, 4:13 AM, PDT)