Just last week, Suri Cruise and her adorable pink bicycle started taking on New York City's streets, now everyone's favorite 6-year-old is back for more.
Katie Holmes took her daughter for another lesson in bike riding at a playground on Saturday, and though Suri looked a little unsure of herself at times, it looks like the lesson was a success.
Wearing a red patterned dress, bright green shoes, and a hot pink helmet to match her bike, Suri was ready to take on the world, or at least the playground. Training wheels are always helpful when just learning to ride a bike, and Holmes was right behind her each step of the way -- just in case.
It's been a busy summer for the mother daughter duo, as Holmes divorced Suri's father Tom Cruise and relocated to New York City. Katie and Suri have been spotted all over the city, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- The Most Surprising Celebrity Sex Confessions (From Popsugar. 27 December 2014, 4:09 AM, PST)
- Watch Emily Blunt Do One Of The Best Tom Cruise Impressions We've Ever Seen (From Cinema Blend. 26 December 2014, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Katherine Waterston cast as female lead in Steve Jobs biopic (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Woman In Gold (2015) Movie Trailer: Helen Mirren Wants Nazi-Stolen Art Back (From Film-Book. 27 December 2014, 5:19 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: "I Don't Know If I Have Moved Past" Dawson's Creek (From Us Weekly. 25 December 2014, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: “I Don’t Know If I Have Moved Past” Dawson’s Creek (From GossipCop. 24 December 2014, 1:43 PM, PST)