Jenna's (Ashley Rickards) troubles continue on this week's "Awkward" as her love life continues to spiral downward.
But her problems wouldn't be complete without her very own Jenna-wagon! Kevin's (Mike Faiola) gift to his daughter only reminds Jenna that she's not the only one dealing with matters of the heart, adding her parents' ongoing separation to her list of heartaches.
Things only get worse when she suddenly realizes why Jake broke up with her. He knows her secret. Cue the picture of her and Matty caught in the act from the night of the wedding.
Back at school, Jenna's desperate attempts at explaining the truth to Jake backfire. She didn't cheat. We know that. Jake just won't hear it. His chilling response? "I know everything. »
Similar News ItemsJessica Lu
- Disjointed: Chuck Lorre, Kathy Bates Talk Upcoming Netflix Comedy (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2016, 9:04 PM, PDT)
- Kathy Bates and Chuck Lorre Talk Their Netflix Pot Comedy ‘Disjointed’ (From Variety - TV News. 20 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Disjointed’: Jessica Lu Cast In Netflix Pot Comedy Series From Chuck Lorre (From Deadline TV. 1 August 2016, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Nothing Can Prepare You For These Britney and Justin Throwback Pics (From Popsugar. 14 July 2016, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Nikki DeLoach Joins ‘The Jury’ ABC Pilot; Austin Hébert In ‘Spark’ (From Deadline TV. 10 March 2016, 8:27 AM, PST)
- Awkward: Season Five Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 September 2015, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Awkward: Executive Producers on the MTV Finale Twists (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 May 2016, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Awkward Stars Talk Time Jump Twists, Jenna and Matty's Future in Season 5B (From TVLine.com. 14 March 2016, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Awkward (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 February 2016, 1:52 PM, PST)