Robert Pattinson may be in the middle of a very public breakup after his girlfriend of four years cheated on him, but he's not having a pity party.
The 26-year-old actor was in good spirits during his appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Wednesday night. The "Twilight" star was all giggles during the entire interview and there wasn't the slightest mention of Kristen Stewart, or the fact that she publicly admitted to cheating on him with her "Snow White and the Huntsmen" director, Rupert Sanders.
Kimmel didn't bother to try to get Pattinson to talk about his personal life, but he did ask the actor about his current living situation, as Pattinson had mentioned he was "homeless" the last time he appeared on the show.
"I still am," joked Pattinson, who has a home, though it's not anywhere he wants to be right now. After Stewart issued her public apology, »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Harmony Korine Is Writing A Gangster Movie For Robert Pattinson (From The Playlist. 29 July 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Zac Efron Takes Night Off from New Girlfriend Michelle Rodriguez for Robert Pattinson (From National Ledger. 26 July 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson in New ‘Maps to the Stars’ Trailer… in German! (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 25 July 2014, 7:33 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross Are Divorced (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Liberty Ross, Rupert Sanders Divorce Details - Kristen Stewart Photos Lead to Big Settlement (From National Ledger. 26 July 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Liberty Ross and Snow White and the Huntsman Director Rupert Sanders Finalize Divorce (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 5:52 PM, PDT)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 29 July 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Did Cara Delevingne Wear Fur to Leonardo DiCaprio's Wildlife Fundraiser?! (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 July 2014, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Quiz: Biographies, biopics and based on a true story (From Cineplex. 28 July 2014, 9:31 AM, PDT)