Arrested Development is returning for Season 4 some time in 2013.
"I think it's going to be 13 episodes, not 10," Cross tells Rolling Stone in a new interview. "There's too much story. Some characters will have two-parters. Everybody sort of participates, sometimes in a bigger way and sometimes in a tiny little thread that goes through everybody else's stories."
As Tobias Funke, of course, Cross will be donning more unusual outfits than any other cast member. See the above photo, for example.
And what about the character's famous cutoff shorts? Says the actor:
"The cutoffs themselves are great, because that first day of shooting we were in Burbank, »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"Mad Men" (2007)
- Matthew Weiner Talks 'Mad Men' Book and Cast Reunions at Launch Party (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 24 February 2017, 2:10 PM, PST)
- Matthew Weiner Talks 'Mad Men' Book and Cast Reunions at Launch Party (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 24 February 2017, 2:10 PM, PST)
- The Mad Men Cast Reunited and We Can't Stop Smiling Over the Photos (From E! Online. 24 February 2017, 9:53 AM, PST)
"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-d) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 February 2017, 10:07 PM, PST)
- Newswire: Hey Chicago, come hang out with Super Troopers’ Jay Chandrasekhar and his new book (From The AV Club. 22 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Wonder Woman: What We Know (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 9:58 AM, PST)
John Slattery (I)
- 50+ Famous, Sexy Silver Foxes (From Popsugar. 24 February 2017, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Brian Cox’s D-Day Drama ‘Churchill’ Set for U.S. Release in June (From Variety - Film News. 20 January 2017, 7:06 PM, PST)
- ‘Churchill’ Acquired By Cohen Media Group To Bow On D-Day Anniversary (From Deadline. 20 January 2017, 1:00 PM, PST)