Now comes the first poster for the film, giving a stark black-and-white portrait of Day-Lewis as the 16th U.S. president.
The one-sheet reinforces the remarkable transformation Day-Lewis made for this film, but while the previous image presented Lincoln in a moment of deep thought, this portrait suggests an even more dolorous tone.
Spielberg’s film chronicles the last several months of Lincoln’s life, and this is clearly a weary man.
While the cover of the book that inspired the movie, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Two Tyler Perry Movies Get 2018 Release Dates (From Variety - Film News. 22 June 2017, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Coon Joins Steve McQueen's Heist Thriller 'Widows' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 22 June 2017, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- Tyler Perry's Taraji P. Henson Movie Gets Easter Release (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 22 June 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Glenne Headly, Dick Tracy and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Star, Dies at 62 (From MovieWeb. 9 June 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Glenne Headly, ‘Dick Tracy’ and ‘Mr. Holland’s Opus’ Star, Is Dead at 63 (From Indiewire. 9 June 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Frank Miller’s Sin City to be adapted into a TV Series (From HeyUGuys. 1 June 2017, 5:26 AM, PDT)
- Seth Meyers, Amy Poehler Revive ‘SNL’ Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters (From Variety - TV News. 22 June 2017, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Amy Poehler begs Daniel Day-Lewis not to quit acting on ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers’ (From Gold Derby. 22 June 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Amy Poehler Shares Humorous Theories About Daniel Day-Lewis' Retirement, Tells Him "Don't Quit" (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 22 June 2017, 9:53 AM, PDT)