Masterchef: Sometimes Losing Isn't So Bad
Last week on Masterchef, the final six home cooks were put to the test in a real live culinary kitchen during their team challenge in which they were responsible for completing dinner service at the well known Michelin starred Hatsfield’s Restaurant in Los Angeles.
As the winners of the last challenge, Becky and Frank were assigned the role of team captains in which they would select their own teammates. Becky made what appeared to be confident choices with Monti and Christine, leaving the judges genuinely surprised. Frank took the reins, selecting David and by default, Josh, as his teammates.
Problems immediately started to arise over on Team Becky with Monti and Christine struggling to communicate. In what might be his most ignorant statement to date (although it’s a close call) judge Joe stated that he feels Masterchef’s first ever blind contestant Christine, »
- Rachel Brumm
Similar News ItemsGordon Ramsay
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Recap: Which Chefs Receive a Black Jacket? (From BuddyTV. 19 May 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Tiger Aspect, Sadie Frost, Catalyst team on horror (From ScreenDaily. 15 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Why Robert Irvine does TV's best restaurant makeovers (From Hitfix. 14 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- MasterChef: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 May 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Scrumdiddlyumptious! Why all the best food shows are on children's TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 16 April 2015, 4:27 AM, PDT)
- Endemol Shine North America Reveals New Executive Structure; Ben Samek Named COO (From Variety - TV News. 16 March 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)