Matthew Perry has returned to television in a new sitcom, Go On. Will this TV show draw better ratings than cancelled Mr. Sunshine and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip? Time will tell. Others in the cast include Allison Mille, John Cho, Julie White, Laura Benanti, Suzy Nakamura, and Tyler James Williams.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Go On will be cancelled or renewed for a second season. There are 13 22 episodes in season one and the show typically airs on Tuesday nights.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Update: Go On has been cancelled after one season by NBC.
Final season averages: 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.17 million »
Similar News ItemsJohn Cho
- President Obama Telling Sony it ‘Made a Mistake’ Draws Mixed Social Media Reaction (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Paramount Wants Star Trek 3 to be like Guardians Of The Galaxy (From GeekTyrant. 16 December 2014, 9:49 AM, PST)
- List of 5 Directors up for Star Trek 3 Includes Duncan Jones (From GeekTyrant. 15 December 2014, 9:54 AM, PST)
"Go On" (2012)
- Strictly Come Dancing: the semi-final – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- The day with Steve Carell's sexual healing and awkward Christmasses (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 December 2014, 9:52 AM, PST)
- Contenders: Crops of Tunes Inspire and Bottle Films’ Spirit (From Variety - Film News. 10 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
Matthew Perry (I)
- Garry Marshall On ‘The Odd Couple’ & ‘Pretty Woman’ The Broadway Musical – Conversations With Jeremy Gerard (From Deadline New York. 8 December 2014, 10:14 AM, PST)
- Remember When Rachel and Chandler Did a Video Guide For Microsoft Windows 95? (From Vulture. 6 December 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Two and a Half Men Ends, The Odd Couple Debuts February 19th (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2014, 9:27 PM, PST)