She's a natural beauty!
Sure, Gwyneth Paltrow endorses a lot of questionable products, and it probably takes a whole lot of cash to get such naturally great skin, but she put her money where her mouth is at yesterday's screening of her pal Jake Gyllenhaal's new film End of Watch in the Hamptons, where she boldly went for a mostly makeup-free look -- and still looked enviably great.
Video: Learn to Make Gwyneth Paltrow's Bun
Aside from a little obvious mascara, Gwyneth let her natural skin tone show, freckles and all. Sporting beachy waves, an emerald green mini dress showing off her great gams and cute sandals, Gwyneth was the epitome of casual chic.
Related: Behind Gwyneth Paltrow's Racy 'Harper's Bazaar' Photos
Don't you just hate her even more? »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Gwyneth Paltrow Still Plans To Work On Goop (From ET Canada. 29 July 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants to Separate Herself From Goop (From E! Online. 29 July 2016, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow plans separation from Goop (From The Guardian - Film News. 29 July 2016, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Paul Dano to Direct His First Film, Based on the Novel ‘Wildlife’ (From Indiewire. 30 July 2016, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain in Talks for ‘The Division,’ Oprah Winfrey Reteams with Ava DuVernay, & More (From The Film Stage. 28 July 2016, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Festival Lineup Includes Mel Gibson, Tom Ford, Terrence Malick Movies (From Variety - Film News. 28 July 2016, 2:30 AM, PDT)