She's a natural beauty!
Sure, Gwyneth Paltrow endorses a lot of questionable products, and it probably takes a whole lot of cash to get such naturally great skin, but she put her money where her mouth is at yesterday's screening of her pal Jake Gyllenhaal's new film End of Watch in the Hamptons, where she boldly went for a mostly makeup-free look -- and still looked enviably great.
Video: Learn to Make Gwyneth Paltrow's Bun
Aside from a little obvious mascara, Gwyneth let her natural skin tone show, freckles and all. Sporting beachy waves, an emerald green mini dress showing off her great gams and cute sandals, Gwyneth was the epitome of casual chic.
Related: Behind Gwyneth Paltrow's Racy 'Harper's Bazaar' Photos
Don't you just hate her even more? »
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Mid-length dress - latest party fashion trend (From RealBollywood. 8 December 2013, 12:07 AM, PST)
- Gwyneth Paltrow teams up with Michael Kors for new line (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 10:33 PM, PST)
- James Franco: master of sex (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- 2013 L.A. Film Critics (Lafca) Winners and Runners-Up. No Less Than Three Ties (From Alt Film Guide. 8 December 2013, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Jake Gyllenhaal Finds the Humor in His Hand Injury (From Popsugar. 7 December 2013, 4:28 PM, PST)
- Jake Gyllenhaal Shows Severe Gash to Ellen DeGeneres After Injuring His Hand on Set (From E! Online. 7 December 2013, 4:28 PM, PST)