Ok, so maybe “hate” is a strong word. Perhaps “mildly perturbs” would be a better choice of phrase I hear you say. But no, I think “hate” sums it up quite nicely, thank you.
So what exactly is it about television that has been known to leave me writhing around in pain, desperately fumbling beneath the sofa in search of the remote control? Well, luckily for you I’ve written down five of my biggest loathes in the hope that some of you fellow sentient beings can relate.
1. Reality Television
Reality television stopped being reality the moment some executive figured out people were so easily manipulated that they could literally be fed any scripted rubbish, starring any bewildered and desperate members of the public who'd happily trade their decency for celebrity. So, if you've never considered the reality around you, even for a second; never wondered why you are here »
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Blake Lively Opens Up About Her 'Insecurity' Over Doing 'a Movie in a Bikini Eight Months After Having a Baby' (From PEOPLE.com. 23 August 2016, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Spider-Man's colourblind casting: a case of when it's Ok to break with the canon (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 August 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen and Bill Hader Space Comedy Blasts Off Of Release Schedule (From Indiewire. 20 August 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Gus Van Sant’s ‘The Sea Of Trees’ With Matthew McConaughey Is A Contrived & Phony Drama [Review] (From The Playlist. 24 August 2016, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- How to Find the Right Eyebrow Shape for You (From E! Online. 24 August 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- 45 Movies To Look Forward To Before The End Of 2016 (From We Got This Covered. 23 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
Channel 4 [gb]
- The Watchman review (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2016, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Desiree Akhavan to make UK comedy series 'The Bisexual' (From ScreenDaily. 24 August 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Channel 4 Orders ‘The Bisexual’ Comedy From Desiree Akhavan – Edinburgh (From Deadline TV. 24 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)