"I hate to disappoint you, but rubber lips are immune to your charms."
Here's a great ten-minute video supercut that celebrates of some of the greatest cheesy movie quotes of all time. The video originated at pajiba, and it contains some hilarious quotes from several films. I forgot how laughably bad some of these movie's quotes actually were. Here's a note from the creator...
One mans cheese is another mans gold... "cheesy" is a very subjective word and can be used in many different contexts. And there is such a thing as good cheese... a quote can be both epic and cheesy! Also, just because I've included a quote from a movie, it doesn't imply that I think the movie itself is 'cheesy', more the line chosen qualifies... I happen to love a great deal of the films listed here.
Check out the video and let us know what your favorite cheesy movie quote is! »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 4 Things Movies Taught Us In 2014 (From SoundOnSight. 21 December 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Mark Hamill on returning to the role of The Trickster in The Flash (From Flickeringmyth. 21 December 2014, 5:46 AM, PST)
- First Look at Sisters Comedy, Re-Teaming Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (From Worst Previews. 21 December 2014, 4:01 AM, PST)
Independence Day (1996)
- 9 Festive Fake TV Holidays (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 December 2014, 5:27 PM, PST)
- Joss Whedon talks Avengers: Age of Ultron, introducing The Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Joss Whedon Discusses Various Avengers: Age Of Ultron Elements (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 10:27 AM, PST)
Total Recall (1990)
- Newest Sony Leak Reveals Fifty Scripts From Michael Lynton’s Inbox (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 1:01 AM, PST)
- Trailer and first images from survival horror ‘Desecrated’ (From Blogomatic3000. 17 December 2014, 3:46 AM, PST)
- 'Vice' Clip Starring Bruce Willis | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 10 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)