"I hate to disappoint you, but rubber lips are immune to your charms."
Here's a great ten-minute video supercut that celebrates of some of the greatest cheesy movie quotes of all time. The video originated at pajiba, and it contains some hilarious quotes from several films. I forgot how laughably bad some of these movie's quotes actually were. Here's a note from the creator...
One mans cheese is another mans gold... "cheesy" is a very subjective word and can be used in many different contexts. And there is such a thing as good cheese... a quote can be both epic and cheesy! Also, just because I've included a quote from a movie, it doesn't imply that I think the movie itself is 'cheesy', more the line chosen qualifies... I happen to love a great deal of the films listed here.
Check out the video and let us know what your favorite cheesy movie quote is! »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Movie News: First Peek at New 'Jurassic World' Dinosaur; Release Dates for 'Star Wars' Sequels Confirmed (From Movies.com. 30 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII and IX confirmed for 2017 and 2019 (From Den of Geek. 30 January 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Tatiana Maslany rumoured to have landed a role in Star Wars spin-off (From Flickeringmyth. 30 January 2015, 9:04 AM, PST)
Independence Day (1996)
- Movie News: Liam Hemsworth Touted for 'Independence Day' Sequel; Tom Hardy in 'Child 44' Trailer (From Movies.com. 28 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Liam Hemsworth Joins Independence Day 2 (From Obsessed with Film. 28 January 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Liam Hemsworth Offered Lead Role in Independence Day 2 (From GeekTyrant. 28 January 2015, 6:02 AM, PST)
Total Recall (1990)
- ‘Ace Attorney’ is king among game-to-movie adaptations (From SoundOnSight. 27 January 2015, 5:04 PM, PST)
- Icons of Fright Interview With Turbo Kid’s Michael Ironside!! (From Icons of Fright. 26 January 2015, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Desecrated, Starring Haylie Duff and Michael Ironside, On DVD and VOD Now (From ShockYa. 26 January 2015, 9:27 AM, PST)