"I hate to disappoint you, but rubber lips are immune to your charms."
Here's a great ten-minute video supercut that celebrates of some of the greatest cheesy movie quotes of all time. The video originated at pajiba, and it contains some hilarious quotes from several films. I forgot how laughably bad some of these movie's quotes actually were. Here's a note from the creator...
One mans cheese is another mans gold... "cheesy" is a very subjective word and can be used in many different contexts. And there is such a thing as good cheese... a quote can be both epic and cheesy! Also, just because I've included a quote from a movie, it doesn't imply that I think the movie itself is 'cheesy', more the line chosen qualifies... I happen to love a great deal of the films listed here.
Check out the video and let us know what your favorite cheesy movie quote is! »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Tusk Is Probably the Most Talky Movie About a Guy Being Turned Into a Walrus You’ll Ever See (From Vulture. 19 September 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- The Snap: Everything Wrong With Urban Outfitters (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- See 'Popeye' like you've never seen him before in this CGI-animated footage (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 5:03 PM, PDT)
Independence Day (1996)
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As ‘Storm,’ ‘Expendables 3′ And ‘Apes’ Fight It Out (From Deadline New York. 15 September 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- 10 Most Important September 11 Movies (From Obsessed with Film. 11 September 2014, 1:58 AM, PDT)
- Keanu Reeves and Roland Emmerich Team Up For New Angeles Series (From GeekTyrant. 10 September 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
Total Recall (1990)
- Grave Halloween (From Sky Movies. 15 September 2014, 3:57 AM, PDT)
- Watch trailer for The Vicious Brothers’ ‘Extraterrestrial’ (From SoundOnSight. 13 September 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- Before I Go to Sleep Review (From HeyUGuys. 8 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)