The pair, who until now have kept their romance under wraps, aside from the occasional paparazzi photos, made it official as they stepped out, hand in hand, at Sunday evening's Do Something Awards in Santa Monica, Calif.
Michele, 25, was stunning in a super low-cut stone-colored number with a low back and revealing middle slit -- let's just say there wasn't a whole lot of dress going on. Monteith, 30, was all smiles in casual jeans, button-down and vest.
Although Michele and Monteith seem to have won the ultimate prize in Hollywood relationship roulette, they both also walked away with a Do Something Award.
Check out the couple's red carpet look below:
- The Huffington Post
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Let’S Talk About American Horror Story: Freak Show (From Icons of Fright. 22 November 2014, 12:18 PM, PST)
- Groundbreaking Lgbt Moments in Hollywood (From VH1.com. 21 November 2014, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Chris Pratt Reads Mean Tweets, Raven-Symone Speaks Out About Bill Cosby + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 21 November 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Glee Wedding Scoop: Which Two Couples Are Saying 'I Do' in Season 6? (From TVLine.com. 21 November 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Glee is Moving to Fridays! Get the Details on the Final Season Premiere (From E! Online. 20 November 2014, 6:18 PM, PST)
- Lea Michele Gets Egged While Filming Glee (From BuzzSugar. 20 November 2014, 8:37 AM, PST)
- "McCanick" on Blu-ray + DVD (From SneakPeek. 21 November 2014, 5:55 AM, PST)
- Lea Michele's New Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Helping Her Health (From National Ledger. 8 November 2014, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Interview: The Theory Of Everything Composer Jóhann Jóhannsson Discusses His Emotional Score (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 November 2014, 9:26 AM, PST)