Production on director George Miller‘s long-awaited film, Mad Max: Fury Road began early last month, but the production company has now announced the official start of principal photography on the film, and dropped a press release that includes character names and a brief synopsis from the director.
Check it out below!
Principal photography began 9 July on the dystopian action adventure “Mad Max: Fury Road,” a Kennedy Miller Mitchell production written and directed by “Mad Max” creator and Academy Award(R) winner George Miller (“Happy Feet”). The film will be presented by Warner Bros. Pictures in association with Village Roadshow Pictures. It will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures.
- Jason Moore
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Redbox Renews Deal with Warner Bros. Through 2017 (From Variety - Film News. 30 March 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- Scott Eastwood and Ray Olubowale join Suicide Squad (From Flickeringmyth. 30 March 2015, 1:59 AM, PDT)
- Korea Box Office: ‘Twenty’ Scores Big Opening, ‘Whiplash’ and ‘Kingsman’ Still Strong (From Variety - Film News. 29 March 2015, 9:30 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Mad Max: Fury Road gets another TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 30 March 2015, 1:38 AM, PDT)
- Chaos in the latest Mad Max: Fury Road TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 29 March 2015, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- War promo for Mad Max: Fury Road (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2015, 2:06 AM, PDT)
Tom Hardy (I)
- [Media] - "Mad Max: Fury Road" TV Spot Explosion (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- Tom Hardy Covers British Esquire, Admits That He's "Difficult" but "Not Unreasonable" (From E! Online. 30 March 2015, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy Gets Crazy in Extended 'Mad Max: Fury Road' TV Spot (From FirstShowing.net. 30 March 2015, 7:07 AM, PDT)