Production on director George Miller‘s long-awaited film, Mad Max: Fury Road began early last month, but the production company has now announced the official start of principal photography on the film, and dropped a press release that includes character names and a brief synopsis from the director.
Check it out below!
Principal photography began 9 July on the dystopian action adventure “Mad Max: Fury Road,” a Kennedy Miller Mitchell production written and directed by “Mad Max” creator and Academy Award(R) winner George Miller (“Happy Feet”). The film will be presented by Warner Bros. Pictures in association with Village Roadshow Pictures. It will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, and in select territories by Village Roadshow Pictures.
- Jason Moore
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Emmy Rossum Has Been Offered Parity With ‘Shameless’ Co-Star William H. Macy — But She Wants More (From Variety - TV News. 9 December 2016, 7:08 PM, PST)
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Set for 2019 (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 9 December 2016, 5:37 PM, PST)
- Sony Announces Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 For July 2019 (From We Got This Covered. 9 December 2016, 5:31 PM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story director Gareth Edwards talks reshoots (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 12:13 PM, PST)
- New footage in latest Rogue One: A Star Wars Story TV spots (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2016, 3:24 AM, PST)
- Hot Toys’ Jyn Erso collectible figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2016, 6:41 AM, PST)
Tom Hardy (I)
- Newswire: Tom Hardy lost a bet, has to get a Leonardo DiCaprio tattoo (From The AV Club. 8 December 2016, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Tom Hardy Reveals He Must Get a ‘Sh*tty’ Leonardo DiCaprio Tattoo After a Losing Bet About ‘The Revenant’ (From Indiewire. 8 December 2016, 11:26 AM, PST)
- Tom Hardy Has to Get a Leonardo DiCaprio Tattoo for Losing Revenant Bet (From MovieWeb. 8 December 2016, 8:51 AM, PST)