Commence freaking out — more Downton is finally here!
Two new, terrifically spoiler-filled trailers have just arrived via out friends across the pond (ITV) for Downton Abbey’s upcoming third season, and while only 20-second spots, that’s more than enough time for the Dowager Countess to get in a good burn. That Shirley MacLaine/Maggie Smith showdown is going to be epic. Plus, wedding talk!
Check them out below, and be prepared for the crushing disappointment when you realize you still have months to go before seeing more:
But that’s not all. You can also check out Shirley MacLaine »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Late-night hosts on Trump's orb ceremony: 'Like a David Blaine special' (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 May 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- SNL’s Most Underrated Alum Michaela Watkins Talks ‘Casual’ Season 3 (From AwardsDaily. 23 May 2017, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Talks Taylor Swift Beef on 'Carpool Karaoke:' 'She Started It' (From Rolling Stone. 23 May 2017, 6:53 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- ITV, Masterpiece Release First Look Clip of ‘Victoria’ Season 2 (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2017, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- Will ‘Stranger Things’ Lead the 2017 Drama Emmy Races? (From AwardsDaily. 22 May 2017, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Leopard’ to Be Adapted Into English-Language TV Series (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna, Nyong'o and DuVeray Team for Netflix Movie Based on a Meme (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2017, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Angry Birds 2 Is Coming in 2019 with a New Creative Team (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- New ‘Band Aid’ Trailer Brings Together Love & Rock ‘n Roll (From The Playlist. 12 May 2017, 8:56 AM, PDT)