BBC1's week of episodes featuring return of Sharon ends with 6.9 million viewers, as ITV special on Kenya trip gets 1.9 million
Corrie Goes To Kenya, in which some of the stars of the soap went to Kenya to work with an HIV and drug abuse charity, had 1.9 million viewers, an 8.9% share, between 9pm and 10pm on Friday.
The ITV1 documentary predictably lost out to its Albert Square rival, which rounded off a week of episodes to mark the return of Sharon to the square with 6.9 million viewers, 31.7% of the audience between 9pm and 9.30pm.
- John Plunkett
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Caitlin Moran: how to save TV for the people (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 October 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand’ Lands On ITunes & Sets Global Airdates – Update (From Deadline. 21 October 2016, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- BBC gets ready for last ever slice of Bake Off (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 October 2016, 10:47 AM, PDT)
"Coronation Street" (1960)
- Competition: Win sci-fi thriller ‘Arcadia’ on DVD (From Blogomatic3000. 20 October 2016, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Theatre Review: Chicago (UK Tour) (From The Hollywood News. 19 October 2016, 9:20 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive clip from sci-fi thriller ‘Arcadia’ (From Blogomatic3000. 18 October 2016, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik leads British Asian stars in supporting the British Asian Trust’s ‘Give A Girl A Future’ appeal (From Bollyspice. 17 October 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch the Honest Trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2016, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- BBC defends Strictly Come Dancing as viewers are accused of racism (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 October 2016, 4:26 PM, PDT)