Commenting on the Critics with Simon Columb...
"The actor's manager would not allow Pattinson to sit alone for an interview with The Times, and even suggested that reporters not ask him about his personal life, or Twilight. But Twilight, of course, is how Pattinson has become perhaps the most widely recognized young actor of his generation."
Read the full article here.
It is an interesting read because, though I'm not following the Kristen Stewart / Robert Pattinson / director-of-some-film drama, I have noticed how quiet Pattinson has been on the issue. I also appreciate the film choices he has made, and what that says about his character. I haven't seen a forced effort to make a point, merely a quiet confidence and awareness about what he needs to do at this stage in his career. »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart: "Once and Forever" (From SneakPeek. 26 November 2015, 10:16 AM, PST)
- Jose Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 26 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Giveaway: Win ‘American Ultra’ Starring Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg on Blu-ray (From The Film Stage. 25 November 2015, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Proves That Chivalry Isn't Dead During His Latest Outing With Fka Twigs (From Popsugar. 23 November 2015, 3:35 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka twigs Make Their Way Back to London After Trip to Los Angeles (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 11:03 AM, PST)
- Life Trailer: Robert Pattinson Sees Something Special in Dane DeHaan's James Dean (From BuzzSugar. 17 November 2015, 8:30 PM, PST)
- New international trailer for The Revenant (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2015, 2:10 PM, PST)
- A first crack at SAG predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 November 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- The Awards Show Show: Talking Creed's Rise, Uncertainty Surrounding The Danish Girl, and Leo's Chances (From Vulture. 25 November 2015, 7:51 PM, PST)