Commenting on the Critics with Simon Columb...
"The actor's manager would not allow Pattinson to sit alone for an interview with The Times, and even suggested that reporters not ask him about his personal life, or Twilight. But Twilight, of course, is how Pattinson has become perhaps the most widely recognized young actor of his generation."
Read the full article here.
It is an interesting read because, though I'm not following the Kristen Stewart / Robert Pattinson / director-of-some-film drama, I have noticed how quiet Pattinson has been on the issue. I also appreciate the film choices he has made, and what that says about his character. I haven't seen a forced effort to make a point, merely a quiet confidence and awareness about what he needs to do at this stage in his career. »
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Will Ferrell Nails Cheerleader’s Head with Basketball, Lindsay Lohan Was Hospitalized + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 22 January 2015, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Jamie Dornan Reveals He "Got Drunk" With Robert Pattinson, But Insists Their Experiences Are "Incomparable" (From E! Online. 22 January 2015, 4:59 AM, PST)
- 'Fifty Shades' Meets 'Twilight' -- Jamie Dornan and Robert Pattinson are Friends! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 January 2015, 3:37 AM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Julianne Moore Wins SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role (From PEOPLE.com. 25 January 2015, 6:55 PM, PST)
- Memories of Alice, part 1 by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 25 January 2015, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Still Alice gets UK Blu-ray/DVD release date (From Flickeringmyth. 23 January 2015, 11:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Birdman’ Soars As PGA Sets A New Course For Wide Open Best Picture Oscar Race (From Deadline New York. 25 January 2015, 3:10 AM, PST)
- The fantasist: The comic art of Woody Allen (From The Moving Arts Journal. 24 January 2015, 12:49 PM, PST)
- First Look at Leonardo DiCaprio in Alejandro González Iñárritu’s The Revenant (From ShockYa. 24 January 2015, 9:42 AM, PST)