The Bourne Legacy lost its top spot at the box office after just one week at number one.
Video: Why 'Expendables' Cast Felt Pressure for Sequel
Video: Jeremy Renner talks 'Bourne Legacy'
ParaNorman debuted at third with $14 million. The kid-friendly 3D film inched ahead of the Will Ferrell and Zack Galifinakis comedy, The Campaign, which took in $13.4 million, and Whitney Houston's final film, Sparkle, at $12 million. »
Similar News ItemsArnold Schwarzenegger
- Terminator: Genysis Sequel Has Officially Been Pulled From Paramount’s Release Schedule (From We Got This Covered. 28 March 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Noreen Fraser, TV Producer, Crusader in Fight Against Cancer, Dies at 63 (From Variety - TV News. 27 March 2017, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- ‘Terminator’ Sequel Bumped Off Paramount Release Schedule (From The Wrap. 27 March 2017, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- With Cinemacon On the Horizon, A Look at How Movies Make the Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War Shifts Production to New York This May (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Mission: Impossible 6 enlists Sherlock actress Sian Brooke (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Chris Kattan Reveals Detailed History of His 20-Year Health Nightmare: ‘That Misery Made Me Stronger’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Silverman to Host Political Comedy Talk Show for Hulu (From Women and Hollywood. 28 March 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Edgar Wright’s ‘Baby Driver’ Moves Up Nearly Two Months to June (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2017, 7:44 PM, PDT)