London, August 19: Women who wear body shaping innerwear to look slimmer are risking their health as the tight garments can do nerve damage, create gastrointestinal problems and deadly blood clots, doctors have warned.
Even teenagers have needed medical treatment after wearing the popular garments.
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian's Nude Pics Leak: Twitter Explodes With Reactions (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 September 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Nude Photos Leak Online: Report (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Vanessa Hudgens Reportedly the Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leak (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 September 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Brilliantly Takes Down New York Times Critic Who Called Her an "Angry Black Woman" (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Oprah, Vanessa Williams, and other stars who got their start in beauty pageants (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 September 2014, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War (From Deadline New York. 14 September 2014, 11:43 AM, PDT)
Alexandra Burke (I)
- Aly Michalka’s Joins iZombie (From Boomtron. 6 August 2014, 6:46 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Take a look at the first picture of the panel (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 June 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor: See pictures as judges arrive for the first auditions (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 June 2014, 7:27 AM, PDT)