Eric Leven, visual effects supervisor for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, talked to Collider.com's Steve Weintraub about a great many things - including Eclipse wolf designs, Eclipse collectibles, and more - and one of the things he mentioned is the possibility that the FX crew for Eclipse would come back for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.
"Yeah we’ve started talking with them and obviously we want to work with them again . . . we’re having a good time working with those people," he explained, describing his experience with studio, cast, and crew over the past two films to be a familial situation. "We like the wolves, we like working with them, we like figuring out how to make them interact with the actors."
If they were to come back for Breaking Dawn, though, there are a lot of considerations to be made, »
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Heroes Reborn featurette with Jack Coleman and Robbie Kay (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2016, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- From Rosemary's Baby to Bridget Jones: a quick scan of pregnancy on film (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 March 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Blu-ray and DVD details for Heroes Reborn (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2016, 11:45 AM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)
- 'Batman v Superman' Wins Weekend #2 at the Box Office with $52.3M (From MovieWeb. 3 April 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Can 'Batman v Superman' Win Its Second Weekend at the Box Office? (From MovieWeb. 29 March 2016, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- 'Batman v Superman' Breaks Pre-Summer Box Office Records with $170M (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2016, 1:46 PM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- How High Will 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Fly? (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 19 November 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Forecast: 'Spectre' and 'Peanuts' Hope for Strong Second Weekend Holds (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 12 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Halloween Night TV: What to Watch and Where to Watch It (From BuzzSugar. 28 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)