Falling Skies: "A More Perfect Union" Season Finale Video and Photos
Great news! In case you hadn't heard already (in which case I must ask, have you been living under a rock?) Falling Skies is returning for a third season. That means that this Sunday's second season finale episode will leave us hanging for another year and not the rest of our lives. Because don't you just hate when that happens?
The official information for the episode:
Season Finale: “A More Perfect Union” – Sunday, Aug. 19, at 9 p.m. (Et/Pt)
When skitters approach the newly combined resistance force, the groups’ interaction surprises everyone. Meanwhile, Tom finds out life-changing news just as the 2nd Mass comes face-to-face with their most dangerous threat to date. Terry O’Quinn guest-stars.
If you watched last week, you knew there was no way wanna-be president and Tom Mason's former mentor Arthur Manchester had »
- Carissa Pavlica
Similar News Items"Falling Skies" (2011)
- Comic-Con 2014 - Preview Night and Thursday Schedules Revealed (From GeekTyrant. 10 July 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Thursday, July 24th (From MovieWeb. 10 July 2014, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Footage From "Falling Skies: Exodus" (From SneakPeek. 8 July 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)
Tom Mason (VI)
- Falling Skies season 4 episode 3 review: Exodus (From Den of Geek. 6 July 2014, 11:47 PM, PDT)
- Falling Skies season 4 episode 2 review: The Eye (From Den of Geek. 30 June 2014, 11:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Falling Skies’ Season 4 Trailer: Watch Noah Wyle Burn Up Aliens Real Good (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 June 2014, 11:43 AM, PDT)