Sneak Peek the newest video blog featuring director Sam Mendes and actors Daniel Craig and Judi Dench as they explain the appeal of shooting the 23rd 'James Bond' feature film "Skyfall" in London, UK.
"...in 'Skyfall', Bond’s loyalty to 'M' (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As 'MI6' comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost..."
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek the "Skyfall" London Video...
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- How Roger Moore Made the Role of James Bond His Own (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2017, 2:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘Becoming Bond’ Director Sees George Lazenby and Daniel Craig as Kindred Spirits (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2017, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Becoming Bond’ Director Sees George Lazenby and Daniel Craig as Kindred Spirits (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Paul W.S. Anderson on Resident Evil reboots, live-action Pinocchio director, GOTGv2 cut cameo and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: Disney's Live-Action 'Pinocchio' Seeks James Bond Director; Rihanna, Lupita Nyong'o Looking to Team for Ava DuVernay (From Movies.com. 23 May 2017, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Sam Mendes Exits ‘James And The Giant Peach,’ Now Eyes Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ (From The Playlist. 23 May 2017, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is tracking an $80 million domestic opening weekend at the box office (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2017, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- Universal's Dark Universe, Valerian, Despicable Me 3, and more make our daily movie news (From Cineplex. 23 May 2017, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ Sailing for $80 Million Launch, ‘Baywatch’ at $40 Million (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)