So far, Paul Thomas Anderson's "The Master" has wowed us with two teaser clip montages and a beautiful trailer. All three previews have taken on the kind of dream-like quality that we expect from the director, more so than ever with his latest film.
Now a new teaser, in the tradition of the first two, has shown up online, and it gives us some insight into the group led by Philip Seymour Hoffman for the first time.
Check out the new teaser after the jump!
"The Master" opens in select cities on September 21.
What did you think of the new teaser for "The Master"? Let us know in the comments below and on Twitter!
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsPhilip Seymour Hoffman
- The Kids Are Alright: How Ya Stars Have Become The Unlikely Saviors Of American Indie Film (From Indiewire. 28 June 2016, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- Remainder review – clever, chilly amnesia headscratcher (From The Guardian - Film News. 23 June 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- 13 great modern thriller directors (From Den of Geek. 14 June 2016, 9:59 AM, PDT)
Paul Thomas Anderson (I)
- On this day: Liz & Dick Divorced, Harry Potter Published (From FilmExperience. 26 June 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Radiohead Collaborate With ‘The Lobster’ Director For A New Online Short Starring Denis Lavant (From The Playlist. 24 June 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Aphex Twin’s First Music Video In 17 Years Directed By 12-Year-Old YouTuber (From Indiewire. 21 June 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
The Master (2012)
- 7-Minute Video Essay Breaks Down The Work Of Paul Thomas Anderson’s Cinematographer Robert Elswit (From The Playlist. 26 June 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Amy Adams’ Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Arrival’ Gets November Release (From Variety - Film News. 16 June 2016, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Paul Thomas Anderson’s Untitled ’50s Fashion Drama To Herald Reunion With Daniel Day-Lewis (From We Got This Covered. 3 June 2016, 7:26 AM, PDT)