Video: 'Iron Man 3' Will 'Feel Different'
"Robert Downey Jr. sustained an ankle injury on the set of Iron Man 3 in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt," Marvel Studios confirmed in a statement released today." There will be a short delay in the production schedule while he recuperates."
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- You May Have Seen Captain America: Civil War Next to the Actual Black Panther (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Talks Casting Brie Larson As Captain Marvel (From ComicBookMovie. 25 July 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Watch Spider-Man: Homecoming Comic-Con Panel and Cast Interviews (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 12:19 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Karl Urban Teases His Skurge Look in Thor: Ragnarok (From MovieWeb. 25 July 2016, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Marvel/Feige: Original Avengers Aren't Being Phased Out, Talks McU's Future (From LatinoReview. 25 July 2016, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok Panel Brings First Look to Comic-Con (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
Marvel Studios [us]
- First Black Panther Story Details Revealed; Unexpected Team-Up And Two Villains Confirmed (From ComicBookMovie. 25 July 2016, 8:16 PM, PDT)
- 8 Awesome Moments From The Doctor Strange Comic-Con Trailer (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2016, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Grant Gustin on New Flash, The Joker Laugh, Black Panther Featurette & More (From Slash Film. 25 July 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)