Celebrities love to be trend-setters! And, there's nothing hotter in the wellness world than going gluten-free.
Miley Cyrus, Victoria Beckham, Rachel Weisz and Jessisca Alba have all touted the benefits of losing "the g" in their diet. While, some stars like Elisabeth Hasselbeck, have an allergy to wheat, others like Gwyneth Paltrow, claim not eating gluten helps them lose weight and feel better.
So, could all of us regular folks benefit from cutting out gluten in our diet? Wellness guru Dr. Frank Lipman says "Yes."
"I find most people feel better when they stop gluten - including ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Prince George Is in Good Hands With His Grandparents (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Said "No Thanks" to Katy Perry Kiss 5 Years Ago: Look Back at Their Frenemy Timeline (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Why Is Miley Cyrus Going to Get Spanked? (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Tsr Blog: ‘Non-Stop’ and Why It’s Safe for Movie Planes to Crash Again (From Scorecard Review. 7 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Martha Stewart Answers the Internet's Questions on Sex, Tacos and Truffle Oil (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Personal Photos in New Goop Scrapbook—Check it Out! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 1:18 PM, PST)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #12. David Cronenberg’s Maps to the Stars (From ioncinema. 6 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- NBC’s Constantine Adds Lucy Griffiths And Harold Perrineau (From We Got This Covered. 6 March 2014, 4:21 AM, PST)
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Oscars Special Make Movies Out Of YouTube Stars (From MTV Movie News. 3 March 2014, 3:03 AM, PST)