Pretty Little Liars 3.10 Review - The Liars' Usual Suspects Are Suspects No More... Or Are They?
Sorry, Liars! Time to reconfigure your suspect wall and the theories to go with it, because tonight's episode of Pretty Little Liars knocked not one, but three persons of interest off your radar. At this rate, no one in Rosewood is worth trusting. Not even the four Liars themselves. Also, while that little reveal at the end of the episode was everything, there were a lot of other side stories moving nicely along that didn't drag the main 'A' storyline of the night.
The "A" Files: Maya and Her Cyber Breadcrumbs
After cleaning out her porch with Ashley, Hanna came across an old letter written by Maya, who left it for Emily on the night she was murdered. The note asked Emily to meet Maya somewhere, but the Liars couldn't make out the place »
- Mark O. Estes
Similar News Items"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- Beyond Cast Explains 'The Realm' and Other Season 1 Mysteries — Watch (From TVLine.com. 23 January 2017, 3:17 PM, PST)
- TV Review: The CW Updates Archie Comics With ‘Riverdale’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 January 2017, 10:00 AM, PST)
- First Look At Upcoming Horror Comedy #FromJennifer (From MoreHorror. 20 January 2017, 9:46 PM, PST)
Truth or Dare (1996) (TV)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 30 March 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 23 February 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 26 January 2014, 12:21 PM, PST)