It's an interesting concept, that's for sure.
Of all the films, TV shows and games that you may have interacted with - in some form or another - over the years, I'd be pretty darn confident to say that not once had you played, viewed or imagined 'Death', or, to be specific, the Horseman Death, as some form of 'good guy'. And yet this is what presents itself within Thq's latest offering, Darksiders II.
However, before we lose all track of our sanity we must consider the history of this series. Our protagonist in the original Darksiders was War himself, a man hated by both heaven and hell (and you thought you were unpopular), and it is the [unjust] imprisonment of 'War' that spurs Death's journey here in the sequel.
But what of the gameplay? What of the storyline? And ultimately, have Thq and Vigil Games listened to their fans, to »
Similar News ItemsLiam O'Brien (V)
- New Shadow of Mordor Trailer Details the Story and Cast (From Cinelinx. 22 May 2014, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- 'Jla Adventures: Trapped in Time' DVD Debuts May 20th (From MovieWeb. 13 May 2014, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Phineas and Ferb Join the Marvel Universe in Mission Marvel Trailer (From MovieWeb. 28 June 2013, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- 'The Crow' Creator James O'Barr Talks Remake Plans (From MovieWeb. 31 October 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- '24' Movie Still in the Works with Kiefer Sutherland (From MovieWeb. 1 September 2014, 3:07 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive 24 First Look: Can Jack and Kate Save Chloe from Cheng? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 6 July 2014, 10:09 AM, PDT)
Land of the Dead (2005)
- Walker Stalker Con: San Francisco Guests Include David Morrissey, Andrew J. West & Robert Englund (From DailyDead. 26 November 2014, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Monster Mogul: George A. Romero And His Legion Of The Undead (From CinemaRetro. 18 November 2014, 8:13 AM, PST)
- Takashi Murakami Gives a Tour of His Nuclear-Meltdown Work (From Vulture. 18 November 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)