John Legend wasn't at his best this weekend.
Returning to New York City from his recent trip in South Africa, Legend was hit with a case of the flu, placing him in the ER.
Rest assured, though: He is going to be fine, reports E! News.
The R&B musician turned to Twitter to keep his fans in the know:
"Just got back to the U.S. Thanks to all my South African fans! I was a bit under the weather this weekend but you helped me through it," he tweeted.
The "Duets" judge also took the time to announce that he'll officially be returning to the stage in October upon the release of his upcoming studio album.
Similar News ItemsJohn Legend (I)
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, and Baby Luna Spend an Afternoon Yachting Around Saint-Tropez (From Popsugar. 28 July 2016, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- We've Already Been Spoiled With Snaps of John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's Daughter (From Popsugar. 27 July 2016, 6:28 AM, PDT)
- Chrissy Teigen -- Now Serving ... (Photos) (From TMZ. 26 July 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Did the Right Artist Win? Plus: Season 10 Finale Awards! (From TVLine.com. 24 May 2016, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Performance Finale Recap: Girl, You'll Be a Winner Soon? (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2016, 7:27 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Top 4 iTunes Rankings: Who's Going to Win Season 9? (From TVLine.com. 15 December 2015, 9:15 AM, PST)