Despite husband Dr. Paul Nassif filing for legal separation last month, the reality star told People, "We're at that point where it's a bump in the road, [but] we're trying to work things out. I always like to keep a positive attitude and hope that we can resolve our differences."
Related: 'Rhobh' Star Adrienne and Husband Separating
Protective of their three sons' well-being, she cites the boys as a reason for the family's potential reunion. "It's always about the children and what's in their best interests," she explains. "I love my children. They come before anything I've ever done. They're healthy, happy kids. I want to keep them that way."
However the coin may fall, the Bravo drama queen promises a climactic new season and "looks forward to moving forward in a positive »
Similar News Items"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (2010)
- Turns Out Kim Kardashian's Closet Is a Lot Like Ours (Photo) (From PEOPLE.com. 21 December 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future (From E! Online. 18 December 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Recap: Yolanda Copes With Her Daughter's Mistake (From BuddyTV. 16 December 2014, 11:56 AM, PST)
- Feud Over? Brandi Glanville and Adrienne Maloof Have a Tense Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Meeting (From E! Online. 24 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville on Slapping Lisa Vanderpump: I Swear Bravo Added Sound Effects! (From TooFab. 19 November 2014, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Rhobh Premiere: 'It's Like Mean Girls,' Says an Ostracized Brandi Glanville (From PEOPLE.com. 19 November 2014, 5:05 AM, PST)
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Brandi Glanville & Kim Richards Go Undercover to Stalk an Ex (From PEOPLE.com. 26 November 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- The Biggest Omg Moments From the Botched Reunion: Show & Tell Part One! (From E! Online. 26 October 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- The 7 Most Cringeworthy Moments From Botched Season 1 (From E! Online. 20 October 2014, 3:44 PM, PDT)