Namco Bandai and Level-5 are asking you to choose what else they'll be packing into the U.S. release of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch when it drops next January.
Details after the jump.
It's a few days old now, but the Ninostarter page uses preorders instead of cash to determine what kind of bonuses will be in the January 22nd release of the $99 Wizard's Edition. Only available through the Club Namco page, right now it includes a physical copy of the Wizard's Companion, two Dlc familiars, and a plush doll.
The first goal having been reached, the game will now include five prints with the next goal set at 3,199 preorders to unlock an exclusive coin.
So what do you think? Does this seem like a clever way to get you to pick up Ni no Kuni? Or is this more of a just for the hardcore kind of thing? »
- Charles Webb
Similar News ItemsSleeping Dogs Lie (2006/I)
- ‘Good Time’: The Safdie Brothers Direct Robert Pattinson in Unnerving New Music Video From Film’s Soundtrack — Watch (From Indiewire. 5 September 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Crafts: Inside The Toughest Races and the Biggest Trends (From Indiewire. 28 August 2017, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Lucasfilm Will Demo New Virtual Reality Technology As Nyff Sets 2017 Convergence Slate — Exclusive (From Indiewire. 25 August 2017, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Hands-On Preview: Ghibli Goodness [E3 2017] (From We Got This Covered. 15 June 2017, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- E3 2017: ‘Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom’ trailer & release details (From Blogomatic3000. 13 June 2017, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Will Launch Simultaneously For PS4 And PC This November (From We Got This Covered. 12 June 2017, 6:08 PM, PDT)