This two-time Oscar nominee has established himself as a major action star over the last few years and now takes over the ass-kicking spy role in The Bourne Legacy. Here are five things you may not know about Jeremy Renner.
Video: Say What …?! Jeremy Renner's Viagra Mishap
2. Says he only had $200 in his bank account when he signed a contract in 2003 for his first studio movie S.W.A.T., so he took the contract to the bank to get a loan to help purchase his first home.
3. Has a thing for karaoke. "I used to hang out at karaoke bars all the time. It was the most fun you could have when you had no money," he told Esquire magazine.
Video: Renner Denies Any Pressure for Bourne Legacy
4. Took his karaoke hobby to »
Similar News ItemsJeremy Renner
- Metropolitan Filmexport Acquires Taylor Sheridan’s Cannes-Bound ‘Wind River’ (From Variety - Film News. 28 April 2017, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Review: ‘My Friend Dahmer’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 10:53 PM, PDT)
- Yikes! Kyle Is Furious After He Loses His Movie to Jeremy Renner on The Arrangement: "I'm Gonna Lose My S--t" (From E! Online. 22 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
- Dan Gilroy’s Untitled Law Drama Sets Hugo Armstrong Opposite Denzel Washington (From We Got This Covered. 13 April 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Rogue One Cast and Crew Talk Star Wars Secrets at Ilm (From MovieWeb. 1 April 2017, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Baby on the Way for Oscar Isaac (From PEOPLE.com. 28 March 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
- Recommended Discs & Deals: ‘Donnie Darko,’ ‘Split,’ ‘Ali,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 18 April 2017, 5:22 AM, PDT)
- Why 2007 was a great year for film (From Den of Geek. 17 April 2017, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Recommended Discs & Deals: ‘Toni Erdmann,’ ‘Daughters of the Dust,’ Jacques Demy, and More (From The Film Stage. 11 April 2017, 6:21 AM, PDT)