This two-time Oscar nominee has established himself as a major action star over the last few years and now takes over the ass-kicking spy role in The Bourne Legacy. Here are five things you may not know about Jeremy Renner.
Video: Say What …?! Jeremy Renner's Viagra Mishap
2. Says he only had $200 in his bank account when he signed a contract in 2003 for his first studio movie S.W.A.T., so he took the contract to the bank to get a loan to help purchase his first home.
3. Has a thing for karaoke. "I used to hang out at karaoke bars all the time. It was the most fun you could have when you had no money," he told Esquire magazine.
Video: Renner Denies Any Pressure for Bourne Legacy
4. Took his karaoke hobby to »
Similar News ItemsJeremy Renner
- Halfway Pt. 5 Best Performances (From FilmExperience. 10 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ Casts Its Female Lead; Alec Baldwin in Talks (From Screen Rant. 10 July 2014, 6:51 AM, PDT)
- Rebecca Ferguson joins Mission: Impossible 5 (From TheMovieBit. 10 July 2014, 5:58 AM, PDT)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
- Rachel Weisz In Talks To See The Light Between Oceans With Michael Fassbender And Alicia Vikander (From We Got This Covered. 10 July 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Birdman world premiere to open Venice (From ScreenDaily. 10 July 2014, 3:44 AM, PDT)
- New clip for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For with Jessica Alba and Bruce Willis (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
- Watch: The Shadows of Roger Deakins (From Filmmaker Magazine. 2 July 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Watch This: 'Shadows In The Valley' - A Tribute to Dp Roger Deakins (From FirstShowing.net. 2 July 2014, 8:52 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 5-Minute Tribute To Cinematographer Roger Deakins, 'Shadows In The Valley' (From The Playlist. 2 July 2014, 8:09 AM, PDT)