You can’t accuse the Emmys of being stagnant — at least not when it comes to the race for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
Of the six men nominated last year, only one — eventual winner Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones) — managed to make the cut in 2012. Also in the hunt is 2010 winner Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad (whose show was inelligible last year).
What would you do if you »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Jason Momoa signing up for Batman Vs Superman (From Den of Geek. 9 December 2013, 10:28 PM, PST)
- Jason Momoa May Join ‘Batman vs. Superman’ – But Who Would He Play? (From Screen Rant. 9 December 2013, 8:44 PM, PST)
- Jason Momoa rumored to be cast in Batman-Superman movie (From Monsters and Critics. 9 December 2013, 7:53 PM, PST)
"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- The AFI Lists. Useful or Redundant? (From FilmExperience. 9 December 2013, 7:05 PM, PST)
- New Images From "Godzilla" (From SneakPeek. 9 December 2013, 6:30 PM, PST)
- First Official Look at Godzilla and More! (From Dread Central. 9 December 2013, 4:12 PM, PST)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- Masters of Sex, Ep. 1.11: “Phallic Victories” punctuated with incisive acting and writing flourishes (From SoundOnSight. 9 December 2013, 7:09 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss on Sherlock series 3, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, fandom & secrets (From Den of Geek. 8 December 2013, 6:36 AM, PST)