This week’s installment of Project Runway began with a trip to Michael Kors’ “flagship lifestyle store” — where black blazers (paired with black t-shirts) are always in fashion, and insane crotches are strictly verboten.
I’m not exactly sure what this bit of product placement had to do with the challenge — creating a day-to-night look for an on-the-go woman on a budget of $150 (with no wrinkles, please) — but I was happy that it wasn’t a team effort, and delighted that Tim Gunn stressed the finished product needed to reflect each designer’s point of view.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention, »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Project Runway" (2004)
- ‘Project Runway All Stars’ Recap — Nina Garcia Returns (From HollywoodLife. 19 December 2013, 7:01 PM, PST)
- For ‘Project Runway All Stars,’ Fashion Bloggers Are In (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 19 December 2013, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Julia Roberts Has an Unusual Fondness for the Kardashians (From Moviefone. 19 December 2013, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time, Nashville, Shameless USA: Tube Talk Q&A (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013: The year's top shipper moments (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Celebs spotted with best engagement rings in 2013 (From RealBollywood. 16 December 2013, 2:37 AM, PST)
- Kristen Wiig's Goth Christmas Look: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop? (From E! Online. 19 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Makeup-Free at JFK Airport—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 19 December 2013, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Kristen Wiig Sports Giant Bow Tie on Secret Life of Walter Mitty Red Carpet: Hot or Not? (From Us Weekly. 19 December 2013, 5:11 AM, PST)